HOPE’s online application service makes it easy for people to take full advantage of all the benefits the credit union offers without having to visit a branch.
Whether you’re ready to join HOPE or are already a member who wants to open another account, you can complete the process in less than 15 minutes. You can also save an application in process and come back to it when you are ready.
How you access the online application depends on whether or not you are a new or existing member.
- The online application is accessible through the “Become a Member” button on the homepage or by clicking here.
- New members can join HOPE using the “Become a Member” button.
- Existing members can enroll for online banking and open new accounts by selecting the “Go to Online Banking” option. You will be redirected to the HOPENet login screen. Once you have logged in, select the “New Accounts” menu item and complete the account opening process.
The application will provide you with several options for setting up your accounts.
- New members from across the country can establish membership, and open and fund a share account, Christmas Club, or share certificate.
- Residents living in the states of Arkansas Louisiana, Mississippi, or Tennessee, can also open and fund checking accounts, including HOPE Rewards Checking accounts, and money market accounts.
- Socially Responsible Investors can open and fund a jumbo share certificate of up to $100,000 (minimum $95,000).
The online application allows you to:
- Opt-in to overdraft protection (Reg E). There is a 60-day waiting period before this service becomes effective.
- Order a debit card, which will be sent to the address provided in the application.
- Set a customized personal identification number (PIN) for the debit card. Using this option will initiate a follow-up from a HOPE member service representative.
- Order a box of standard or custom checks, if you opened a checking account, which will be sent to the address provided in the application.
To complete the application, you will need your:
- Driver’s License Number
- Social Security Number
- Current Address Information
Once the process is complete, your account information will be disclosed securely in your online approval letter. The approval letter will give you links to enroll for online banking and mobile banking. A switch kit will be provided to assist you in setting up direct deposits and automatic transfers/drafts.
We'll introduce an online application for personal loans soon!