Sign up for HOPENet to be able to manage your accounts online. It's free and easy. Follow the steps listed here, or call 1-866-321-HOPE (4673) and we'll help you complete the process.
You can take a tour of HOPENet to see how easy it is to use and all of the great features it includes. Just visit the HOPENet site and click on the "Start Demo" link.
Before you get started, be sure you have your account information handy.
- Go to the HOPENet Online Banking homepage.
- Select "Enroll for Internet Banking".
- Enter your member/account number.
- Enter your first and last name, click "Continue".
- Enter your date of birth in the style specified and the last four digits of you social security number.
- Enter a user name and your email address. Check your email address carefully before clicking "Enroll".
- Check your email. Your temporary password should have been sent to your email account. Use this password to log in to HOPENet for the first time.
- You will then be prompted to create a permanent password. Your password must be at least 6 characters and include at least one upper case letter, one lower case letter, and one number (Example: “Hope12”).
- You will be asked to choose a security question, pick a security image, and create a pass phrase.